Fresh Jaljira :
For 1 glass of Jaljira
Mint Leaves 1 Bowl
1/4 tspn Cumin seeds
Pinch of Black Pepper Powder
Pinch of Rock Salt/Salt
2 Drops of ginger juice
1/2 small lemon's juice
1 spoon coriander chopped (optional)- grind it along with pudina leaves.
1 glass of cold water
1. Wash Mint leaves
2. Grind Mint leaves and cumin seeds by adding little water
3. After grinding add 1 glass of water in it and strain this mixture
4. Put this strained water in a glass
5. Add black pepper powder,rock salt,lemon juice and ginger juice into it.
6. Mix it and serve immediatly.